Cablek News Bulletin
USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ offers a whole new level of connectivity. Transfer data at incredible speeds, charge other devices, and even power mobile devices - all with just one USB-C cable.
Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many peripheral manufacturers.
FASTER DATA TRANSFER
Transfer data at up to 10Gbps with improved cables and connectors. USB 3.1 offers faster rates than ever before. Fast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes or an entire HD movie in just 30 seconds.
1. USB 2.0 = 480 Mbps
2. USB 3.0 = 5Gbps
3. USB 3.1 = 10Gbps
POWER & CHARGE OTHER DEVICES
This USB-C cable supports up to 3A of power output for charging USB-C devices.
SUPERIOR USB-C CABLE CONSTRUCTION
1. Durable Polycarbonate connector housing with SS10 logo indicating full USB-IF compliance
2. Electronic Marker Identification, authentication, and Power Delivery management circuit
3. Precision welded metal shield to protect PCB and E Marker (also minimizes radiated emissions levels and provides additional mechanical strength)
4. Crimp' locks metal shield in place for optimal mechanical structure and shielding
5. Micro Co-axial superspeed conductors for 10Gbps data transfer
6. 3Amp power conductor
7. Power Delivery Communication line
8. Data communication line
9. Sideband' lines for alternate mode audio/visual applications
10. Cable braid Shield
11. Flexible TPE cable jacket
Never worry about which way to plug in again.
USB-C is a new user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
Cablek offers the following USB3.1 TYPE C cables:
||Thursday 28 February 2013|
Digital Audio Converters
Cablek is adding 3 converters to allow connexions between Digital and Analog audio devices, or between Digital Toslink and Digital Coax audio signals.