Cat6 RJ45 Punch Down Keystone 110 Modular JacksInternal Reference :
Cat6 RJ45 Punch Down Keystone 110 Modular Jacks
- Use in Cat6 installations
- Wiring diagram next to wire clips
- Easy to use modular RJ45 Keystone jack
- To be used with keystone wall plate or panel
- Requires 110 Impact Puchdown Tool
Cat6 Punch Down Keystone Jack
Dual-color coded labeling made for wiring schemes
High speed, Cat6 grade, easy to use, modular RJ45 Keystone jack. 110 type IDC. 90 degree connection. To be used with a regular keystone wall plate or panel. (doesn't fit side by side in decora style wall plate) Wiring diagram next to wire clips.
How to Connect
- Step 1. Strip about 1” off of the outer jacket of the cable. If using Cat6 cable, trim off the spleen so that it doesn’t get in the way of the wires.
- Step 2. Untwist and splay out the wires and sort them through the appropriate slots on the connector. Follow the color coding diagram on the inside of the connector for the proper wiring standard you wish to use.
- Step 3. Place the blade of your punch down tool over each wire and press down firmly until you hear the tool snap. If you are using a cut blade, make sure the cutting tip is on the outside of the connector. The cutting tip will trim away the excess wire automatically. Do this for all 8 wires.
- Step 3b. If you did not use a cutting blade, you’ll need to trim away the excess wires after you have finished punching them down.
- Step 4. Place the wire caps over each set of terminals and press down in place.
|Black or Blue or Green or Orange or Red or White or Yellow