DMX XLR 3-Pin Male To Male CableInternal Reference :
These cables are custom made and are available in any required length. e-mail Email us for a detailed price and an exact delivery time.
3-Pin XLR DMX Male To Male Cable
Cablek's premium 3-pin DMX lighting cable has a 3-pin XLR male on one end and a 3-pin XLR male on the other. It is typically used to control stage lighting and effects.
These are custom made cables and are available in any length required. Email us for a more detailed lead-time.
- Constructed true 110 ohm cable for quick response time movement
- Dual shielding includes a 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid
- 100% aluminum/mylar foil shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection
- High quality, heavy duty premium strain relief connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
- Standard Color Kinetics ColorBlast® pinout.
- Shielded100% aluminum/mylar foil shield, 85% Braid
- Color: Black Cable, Nickel Plated Connectors, Gold Plated Pins
- Cable Diameter: 7.1mm
- Cable Temperature Rating: -30 deg C to 75 deg C
- Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Connector A: 3-pin XLR Male
- Connector B: 3-pin XLR Male