Mini DVI to HDMI Female AdapterInternal Reference :
Mini DVI Male to HDMI Female
Mini-DVI to HDMI Adapter
This adapter will allow you to use HDMI cables with the mini-DVI port found on some laptop computers. For connecting any HDMI equipped display including most HDTV's, projectors, and digital monitors.
* Note: Mini-DVI is designed as a video output only and will not support audio. If you are connecting this adapter with an HDMI television, audio will need to be connected separately.
- Mini DVI male (32 pin standard) connector.
- HDMI Female connector.
- Mini DVI to HDMI Adapter cable.
- Allowing the video signal from a mini DVI equipped device to be output to an HDMI equipped TV set or A/V Receiver.
note: there are no audio signals on the Mini-DVI connector. You'll have
to run a separate audio cable from the iMac's audio output to the TV.
Please note: only digital video is carried over DVI inteface. Audio will not be pass to HDMI.
- Great for using your HDTV instead of a computer monitor, or watch movies directly on your TV from your Apple MacBook or iMac Computer.
- Designed for all Apple iMac Macbooks Powerbook G4 Mini with Mini DVI connector.
- Does not fit new 2009 Unibody Mackbooks, 2009 Mac Mini.
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.