Rack Mount Fiber Panel-UnloadedInternal Reference :
Empty fiber panel, 19"
This empty closet connector and splice housing (CCS) combines the benefits of a connector housing and splice housing into a single unit. This cost-effective design approach reduces the number of housings being installed, saving the user valuable and expensive rack space.
The CCS is a rack-mounted product that is to be used in premises applications in the main cross connect (MC) or intermediate cross-connect (IC) locations.
Number of ports: none
Rack height: 1U
Modules: Accepts all CCH fiber modules (50 & 62.5 microns)
Features and benefits
- Ideal for pigtail splicing
- Multiple cable entry and jumper exit locations
- Offers flexibility for mounting in equipment racks or cabinets
- Suitable for loose tube, tight-buffered and ribbon cables
- Durable, polycarbonate-tinted front door for viewing
- Supports single-mode and multimode applications
- Accepts LANscape Solutions connector panels
or pigtailed panels that are available in many
fiber counts and connector styles
- Accommodates splice trays for fusion and