Angled USB 2.0 Device Cables -Left Angle A Male to Up Angle B MaleInternal Reference :
Angled USB 2.0 Device Cables -Left Angle A Male to Up Angle B Male
These are standard USB 2.0 Device Cables. The beauty of these cables is that they have convenient angled connectors that give you maximum flexibility when you're in a tight spot.
Works great in tight spots These USB 2.0 angled device cables are used in industrial, commercial and consumer applications. They allow you to install your USB printer, scanner, or other device in tight spaces such as close to a wall or between equipment.
- Connector A, left angle exit
- Connector B, Up angle exit
- Compliant with USB 2.0 standards
- Ultra flexible cord fits in tight spaces
- Supports speeds up to Hi-Speed 480 Mbps
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Fully shielded to reduce interference
- Available from stock in 2 meters
- Other special order lengths: 1, 3, 5 meters
|A left angle exit
|B Up angle exit